Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer Policy
In this page, Krishnapriyafoundation.org is referred to as "we," "us,", "our" or "website" and the end users are referred to as "you", "your" or "user".
ACCESSING, BROWSING, DONATING, REGISTERING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & OTHER POLICIES PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE.
The services are available only to individuals (excluding minors) who are eligible for legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Krishnapriya Foundation users.
The user agrees not to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, transfer, or sell any information obtained from the website.
By using the website, you agree that you will not :
1. abuse, harass, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute any inappropriate, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content;
4. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any software that may damage the operation of the website;
5. violate privacy of other users;
6. violate any law for the time being in force;
7. infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
8. provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete;
We reserve the right to change (or) update this policy at any time. The revised policy is effective immediately once its posted on our website.
These terms & policies shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai, India.